Powers of Attorney in Burwood
- Property lawyer
- Powers of attorney
- Will and estate lawyers
- Estate disputes
- Reputable services backed by over 40 years of experience
- Practical solutions that protect your interests
- Empathetic team that considers your personal circumstances
- Community-focused approach to all problem solving
- Melbourne eastern suburbs
Get in touch for more details about our services (03) 9808 6922
Oates Rennick & Associates handles all legal documentation for your power of attorney concerns. Contact us!
Powers of Attorney
Oates Rennick & Associates is qualified to assist you in advising and drafting your power of attorney (POA) documents.
POAs come in different forms, including:
- General power of attorney: a trusted person appointed by you to make financial or legal decisions on your behalf (this appointment becomes invalid once you lose the ability to make your own decisions)
- Enduring power of attorney: someone appointed to make financial and legal decisions if you lose the capacity to make your own
Qualified lawyers providing professional legal services
Get in touch for more details
Well-Drafted Legal Documents
Oates Rennick & Associates provides expert advice on the appointment of a power of attorney or enduring power of attorney.
Power of attorney agreements enable a trusted individual to make important decisions concerning your assets once you are incapable of doing so yourself. For this reason, it is essential to have legal documents that clearly stipulate their power.
Our qualified will and estate lawyers will provide legal advice that could help you prepare other legal documents related to your financial and legal concerns.
We draft documents that secure your future